Monday, November 19, 2018

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends.  I hope your week is off to a great start!  I am so glad this week is a short week and my daughter will be home for a few days.  I'm only missing my oldest son.  I do hope he's back on land by Thanksgiving, but its not looking promising.

I wanted to thank you all so much for joining us this week.  The sketch was a bit of a challenge and you all stepped up to the plate!  You did an amazing job!!  Your cards were absolutely phenomenal.  Now, let's announce who wins that very cool Tim Holtz set.  The winner is....


#7 NanaConnie
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Connie!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #479 Tim Holtz set" in the subject box.  Also, one more condition to this prize.  I want to see it used very soon in one our challenges!  Okay, so that's totally optional, but I could try.  ;)

And our favorite picks this week...

Carol's favorite
Card by #20 Stamps-N-Lingers

LJ's favorite
Card by #10 KT Fit Kitty

Melissa's favorite
Card by #2 Nisha

Debbie's favorite
Card by #7 NanaConnie


Have a great Monday everyone and we'll see you tomorrow with another great sketch by Debbie.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for NanaConnie! Congrats! Thanks so much to LJ for choosing my card as your favourite - you brightened my day! Congrats to the other favourites as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations NanaConnie and to all the favorites! Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Melissa for choosing my cards as your favourite and congratulations to others too.
    Nisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to NanaConnie and to the top three! I'm so happy to see the name of Kitty in the favourite! :D Well done!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...