Monday, December 3, 2018

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends!  I hope everyone had a great week/end.  I guess my weekend was okay - nothing to go on about.

I want to thank you all for joining us this week.  You guys rocked the sketch and I enjoyed seeing each and every one of them.

The winner of the Sizzix Thinlets is....


#13 Vicki Burdick
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Vicki!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #481 Sizzix Thinlets" in the subject box.

And our favorite picks this week...

Debbie's favorite
Card by #9 aussie aNNie

Carol and Lori's favorite
Card by #11 Angela P

Andrea's favorite
Card by #7 Lisa Lynn

Melissa's favorite
Card by #12 Red's Obsession

Have a fantastic Monday and we'll see you tomorrow with a very fun and whimsical sketch.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to all! Beautiful cards, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all and especially to my good friend aNNie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing one of my cards as a favorite; I greatly appreciate it. Congrats to the Vicki and all the favorites.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...