Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #487

Good Morning TMS friends!  Thank you for joining us for another fun sketch challenge.  This week is Debbie's pick and it's no surprise that it's another one of former DT member Janice's sketch.




Our prize this week is an embellishment pouch from Freckled Fawn.

Before we take a look at what the design team did with this sketch I am announcing that long time team member Jenée Todd is stepping down from the core team.  She will still be managing our Facebook page, posting the preview of the sketch and cards.  I do hope we'll still see her cards, too.




Patti



Alright, we're turning this over to you!  Have fun with this sketch - it's such an open canvas you are sure to make some real masterpieces.


5 comments:

  1. Unfortunately I made an error in posting my blog post and did not get the picture up. As you can see, the Pinterest logo is where the picture should be. Could you correct this? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria - I tried to change the thumbnail but it didn't work. But no worries, we're still visiting your site.

      Delete
  2. Bravo pour les jolies cartes de la DT
    Merci pour ce sketch
    xx Cath

    ReplyDelete
  3. The DT cards are wonderful and I'm so glad I had the time to play.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...