Monday, March 25, 2019

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends.  Thank you for joining us this past week.  You all did an amazing job on the sketch.  I was really impressed with interpretations and your use of scraps.

The winner of the fancy chandelier die is....


#22 Kathy
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Kathy!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #495 Chandelier" in the subject box.

Our favorites this week....

Debbie's favorite
Card by #18 Wanda Cullen

Lori's favorite
Card by #7 Stacy Lee

Andrea's favorite
Card by #19 Shirley Gentry

Melissa's favorite
Card by #16 For You

Have a great Monday everyone and we'll see you tomorrow with another fun sketch.

3 comments:

  1. it's always fun to win a "prize." Thank you for offering prizes each week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Andrea for choosing me. It was quiet a surprise. Thank you so much..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner, and thanks Lori for picking my card! I’m really glad I found this blog, I’ll be playing along again!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...