Monday, June 3, 2019

And the winner is....

Good Morning!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I want to thank the players that joined us.  We didn't have many again this week but I'm sure with the holiday weekend last weekend, graduations and the end of the school year many people have little crafting time.

You all made some really fantastic cards.  Many of you had such creative takes on the sketch - you are the reason why we do what we do!  The winner this week is....


#6 Sherri Thacker
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Sherri!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #505 - Washi Flakes" in the subject box.  I still owe mailing out some prizes - I apologize for the delay, my life is crazy right now but I will get these out soon.

Our favorites this week....

Debbie's favorite
Card by #13 Becca Yahrling

Melissa's favorite
Card by #12 Annemarie en Merit

Andrea's favorite
Card by #5 Bettascrap

Have a great Monday and we'll see you tomorrow with another great sketch.




2 comments:

  1. Thank you very very much!!!
    I'm HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!
    Kissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Sherri on the win! And thank you, Debbie, for picking my card as your favorite! I am so honored & happy!!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...