Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #507

Good day TMS friends! Thank you for joining us for another sketch challenge.  I know you're going to look at this week's sketch and feel a little deja vu.  Yes, we've done similar to this before.  This happens to me every so often - I start with one sketch in my program and then finish with another one and end up with two sketches.  But you know, I think it's because this one is so much fun.

Here's the sketch...



This week's prize is another package of washi flakes.  These are so much fun - I really need to keep a package and stop giving them away!

Our design team did an amazing job...



Patti


If you happen to be a subscriber to the small die of the month from Spellbinders, this sketch would be perfect for it.  Just sayin'.........
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love things in threes! Definitely playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely schetch, and great inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED this sketch! Great inspiration from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great sketch! Love all the fabulous inspiration from the DT members too! Thanks for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made a card to the sketch on Saturday and forgot to add it here and now the link has closed. This was my card
    http://granmargaret.blogspot.com/2019/06/crafty-hazelnuts-christmas-card.html

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...