Monday, July 1, 2019

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends.  I hope you had a great weekend.  I had a fantastic time doing make 'n takes at the Pink and Main booth on Saturday at Stampfest.  It was great to see some familiar faces, too.

Thank you all for joining this week, too.  You, once again, amazed us with your beautiful cards.  I also want to thank Annemarie and Merit for joining us as guest designers.  You ladies are so talented!

The winner of the Pink and Main daisy dies is....


#13 Lisa Lynn
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Lisa Lynn!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #509 PM Daisy Dies" in the subject box. 

Our favorite picks this week....

LJ's favorite
Card by #5 Stacy

Debbie's favorite
Card by #14 Carla

Andrea's favorite
Card by #Katie Sr

Melissa's favorite
Card by #4 Gloria Lee

We'll see you all tomorrow with a fun sketch.  Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my card as a winner, and congrats to all the other winners. I greatly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...