Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #511

Throw the confetti!  Blow the horns!  And light the candles!  Tuesday Morning Sketches turns 10 this week!  Yes, we have been working so hard to bring you new sketches week after week for 10 years.  Time flies by so fast and we've definitely been having fun.

Let's get this party started with the sketch! This one is by Debbie and is sooo pretty!  You are going to love this sketch and all the design team inspiration!




This is usually where I put the prize and I thought about sharing it here but then I thought about it again and birthday gifts are supposed to be a surprise right?  Right! So I decided I wasn't going to reveal what the prize is ahead of time.  But I'll give you a hint.  It's featured on one of the design team member's card!

Because it's our birthday I wanted to bring back some original design team members.  The day I started this venture my sisters, along with some other friends, were the OG team.  My sisters were supposed to join us but they just couldn't make it work.  But we do have a couple of long time friends joining us.  Joni Wilson - who incidentally started doing challenges with me way before TMS was born which brought about the idea for TMS.  Joni was with my for a long time but moved on.  You may know her for her design work she done for many companies, The Greeting Farm, to name one.  Another name I'm sure you're also familiar with is Sheri Gilson.  Sheri's unique style with her signature bows are known by a lot of followers.  I'm sure you've seen her work prominently shared on all things Gina K.  It's good to see old friends.






And now for more inspiration from our current team....



Patti



I wish we could all be together to share birthday cake - but I can't wait to see what you make to celebrate 10 years together!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

7 comments:

  1. Congrats and thanks for 10 years of sketches. That's awesome. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 10 years!!! That's pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 10 years that is such an accomplishments and thanks for all the inspiration over the years! Great samples!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 10 years! Thanks for all the great challenges! Love this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 10 years with lovely sketches!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...