Monday, August 5, 2019

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends.  I hope everyone had a great week and an even better weekend. I feel more and more and home in my new digs.  My craft space isn't the most beautiful space but it works for me and I'm so happy to creating once again.

Now let's talk about the cards you all created to share with us.  You all did a great job!  I love the cards you all made, it was so hard to pick a favorite.  But let's talk about a winner first.  The winner of this week's mystery prize is....


#9 Tracy B
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Tracy!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #514 Mystery prize" in the subject box.

Our favorites this week...

LJ's favorite
Card by #8 PJ's Projects

Debbie's favorite
Card by #3 Carol N

Melissa's favorite
Card by #2 Kerstin

Have a great Monday and we'll see you tomorrow with another great sketch and a whole lot of inspiration from our amazing team.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...