Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #519

Hello TMS friends!  Thank you for joining us for another fun sketch.  As promised, Debbie made us a really sketch to use this week.

What do you think....




Our prize this week is JustRite Merry Christmas background stamp.



Now let's take a look at the beautiful cards the team created....
Debbie



LJ



Melissa


Before I let you go, I'd like to ask that you keep the Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Florida, Georgia and the Carolinas in your thoughts and prayers.  Hurricane Dorian is a real threat.  I'm in Florida and I'm not too worried, but I'm also not so much in denial to not be as prepared as I can be for storms, high winds and flooding.  It's the season.  I don't understand why Fall can't come in as beautifully as it does in West Virginia!

Alright friends.  Have fun with this sketch and keep a good thought!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...