Monday, October 14, 2019

And the winner is....

Hello.  It's the start of another week and October is flying by.  I want to thank everyone for joining us this week - you all made such lovely cards.

The winner of this week's prize is....


#3 Henriet
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Henriet!  Please email at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winnter TMS #524 Embossing Folder sub."  I won't be able to send the embossing folder to you because you're outside the US, however, I'd love to send you a digital prize!

Our favorite picks this week....

Debbie's favorite
Card by #6 Glenda's Cards

Melissa's favorite
Card by #12 Ma-Mi

Andrea's favorite
Card by #1 Colien


Have a great Monday and we'll see you tomorrow with another fun sketch.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Henriet on the win! Thank you Debbie for selecting my card as favorite! Thanks Design Team for the sweet commments left on my blog!
    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to see that I'm the winner.Congrats to the favorite picks!
    Groetjes van Henriët

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing me as one of the favorite picks ... What an honour!
    And thank you for having such funny and inspiring sketches.
    Have a nice day, Maja

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...