Monday, October 21, 2019

And the winner is.....

Good Morning TMS friends.  I want to thank you all for joining us this past week.  You did a great job with this sketch - I know it was a little challenging.

The winners of the 2 guest spots are....



#3 Carla
and
#5 Margaret A
**whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Carla and Margaret!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #525 GDT" in the subject box. 

Our favorites this week....

Melissa's favorite
Card by #2 Leanne Pugliese

LJ's favorite
Card by #4 Donna R

Andrea's favorite
Card by #3 Carla

Debbie's favorite
Card by #8 Tinstar Designs

Have a great Monday and we'll see you tomorrow with another great sketch.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for being with the 2 winners.
    I have already sent my e-mail.
    Andrea I'm glad you chose my card as your favorite.
    My congratulations to everyone.

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card as a favorite! And congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for picking my card as one of the winners. I have sent an email. Congratulations to Carla and the favourites.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...