Monday, November 4, 2019

And the winner is......

Good Morning TMS friends.  Did you all enjoy that extra hour that got this weekend - that is those that do the Daylight Saving thing.  I think it needs to go away.  Now I have to remember that my son is 14 hours different and not 13.

I want to thank you all for joining us this week - you did a great job with Andrea's sketch!  Our winner this week is....


#10 Karen Christopherson
**whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations  Karen!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #527 Bo Bunny" in the subject box.

Our favorites this week...

Debbie's favorite
Card by #1 Barbara G

Melissa's favorite
Card by #16 Betta Scrap

Andrea's favorite
Card by #9 Urska

Patti's favorite is
Card by #14 Brenda

Have a fantastic Monday and we'll see you tomorrow with another great sketch.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the favourite pick, Debbie. Gongrats to everyone!! Love your sketches and check FB every Monday for the sneak peek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking my card as one of the favorites!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...