Monday, November 18, 2019

And the winner is.....

Good Morning and Happy Monday!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Here in FL is was chilly and kind of gloomy.  I loved the colder temps!  It's sad that they will be gone by Wednesday.  Back up in the 80's.  Personally, I love my sweaters.

You all did great with sketch and we thank you for joining us!  The winner of the prize this week is...

#4 Donna W
**whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Donna!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #529 Bossy" in the subject box.

Our favorites this week...

Debbie's favorite
Card by #Margaret A

Andrea's favorite
Card by #11 Cath Lacarterine

Melissa's favorite
Card by #12 Made by Mandy

Lisa Lynn's favorite
Card by #9 Elderhert Elly Booij

Patti's favorite
Card by #16 PJ's Projects

Have a great day and we'll see you tomorrow with another fun sketch.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Melissa fo choosing my card as your favourite.

    Congratulations Donna on your prize and my fellow DT favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci Andréa... Bravo à chacune !
    xx Cath

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lisa for choosing my card as your favorite. Congrats to the winner.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...