Monday, December 16, 2019

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.   I was busy working on Christmas projects. I'm still not done, but I was able to check off a couple from my to do list.  I want to thank the few that joined us this week.  You did a great job. 

The winner of the Pink and Main gift certificate is....


#4 Cath Lacarterine
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Cath!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #533 PM Gift Cert" in the subject box. 

Since there were only 5 players this week - all 5 were our favorites!  Thank you so much for playing along with us!

We'll see you tomorrow with another great sketch - this one by Debbie.  It is also our last sketch of the year.  We're getting ready for our Annual Anything Goes challenge and our team will be on vacation to enjoy some much needed time off and time with our families.

2 comments:

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...