Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #532

Good Morning TMS friends!  Thank you for joining us for another fun sketch challenge.  I think you're going to absolutely love this sketch and maybe you have some new stuff to share if you were able to get in some of the Black Friday sales.  I saw some that started before Black Friday.

Here's the sketch...



Our prize this week is....


Now - you're about to be WOW'd by the team - they did such an amazing job (as always) with this sketch.  Be sure to leave them some love!

Debbie



Kitty



LJ



Melissa



Patti


And now it's your turn!  Have fun friends, we cannot wait to see what you make!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful work by the Design Team - I am hoping to create and enter this challenge - thanks for the inspiration - have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.
    I made my card a couple days ago but when I looked today it wasn't there so I have just added it. I am going to make another card today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for a wonderful challenge with awesome inspiration!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...