Monday, March 16, 2020

And the winner is.....

Good Morning and Happy Monday.  I hope everyone is doing well and survived the weekend of panic and mayhem.  I had to buy my groceries from the most expensive grocery around and was still forced to buy crap like hot dogs, frozen pizza and ramen.  What am I, a college kid?

Anyway - let's talk about more pleasant things shall we?  Like the winner of this week's challenge.  It was a fun one! So the winner of the gift certificate from Pink and Main is......


#9 DonnaT
whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause

Congratulations DonnaT!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #545 PM Gift Cert" in the subject box.


And our favorites this week....

Melissa's favorite
Card by #12 PJ's Projects

Patti's favorite
Card by #11 MaMi

Andrea's favorite
Card by #13 CG

Have a great Monday everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to Donna and the Top Picks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for drawing my name, congrats to the favorites and all the beautiful entries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for showcasing my work and congratulations to the other top picks. I hope you're staying safe and well.
    Regards, Maja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea, thank you so much for choosing my card as your favorite!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...