Monday, August 17, 2020

And the favorites are....

Good Morning friends.  We hope everyone had a great weekend.  I, for one, did.  I had a little bit of crafting time, a little bit of time with friends and a bit of resting time.  That's what a great weekend is all about.

You all did an amazing job with Andrea's sketch!  I enjoyed visiting each of your blogs to get a closer look at your beautiful cards.

Our favorites this week....

Andrea's favorite
Card by #3 Kathy

Debi's favorite
Card by #13 Karen

Debbie's favorite
Card by #6 Silke

Margreet's favorite
Card by #11 Ma-Mi

Melissa's favorite
Card by #15 Granne

Patti's favorite
Card by #8 Maria Helena

Tammy's favorite
Card by #18 Henriët

Have a great Monday everyone and we'll see you tomorrow with another great sketch.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the favorite cards!
    I am already looking forward to tomorrow's sketch.
    Kind regards, Wilma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Andrea! Can’t wait for tomorrow! Such beautiful cards this week. Congrats all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Melissa for choosing my card as your fav, hugs. Congratulations to the other favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the top picks. I'm honored and you've made my day. Congratulations to the other featured crafters. 
    HERE I'm displaying your badge. Just scroll down!
    Take care
    Maja

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...