Monday, October 12, 2020

And the favorites are....

Good Monday to you!  I hope you had a great weekend!  I certainly did - I was so productive it I shocked myself! 

Thank you so much for joining us - you all made some amazing cards and projects!

Our favorites this week....


Andrea's favorite - Card by #7 Maria Helena

Debbie's favorite - Card by #13 Betta Scrap

Debi's favorite - Card by #14 Cath LaCarterine

Margreet's favorite - Card by #12 Barbara G

Melissa's favorite - Card by #6 Maria Rodriguez

Patti's favorite - Card by #4 PJ's Projects

Tammy's favorite - Card by #2 Wilma

Everyone have a great Monday and we'll see you all back here tomorrow for another fun sketch!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Tammy for choosing my card as a favorite. Congratulations to all other winners, all beautiful cards.
    On to tomorrow's sketch!
    Kind regards, Wilma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the DT favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GRAZIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
    Sono super felice che il mio lavoro sia stato scelto!!!
    Ancora GRAZIE!!!!!!
    Kissssssssssssssssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...