Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #583

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  Thank you for joining us for another fun sketch.  It's not deja vu, it really is a bit similar to last week's sketch.  I wasn't careful when I did my line up.  But it's a little different and perfect for a stash user-upper.

Here it is....



Our design team did an amazing job with the sketch - but when don't they?  Last week was Thanksgiving here in the US and one of the things I said I was most thankful for was this team.  They are such a blessing to me and make this blog a fun place to be.

Andrea
(on break)



 



Patti

And now it's your turn to play along.  Have fun with this sketch.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the great sketch and for the fabulous inspiration from the DT members!!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...