Monday, January 18, 2021

And the favorites are....

 Hello and Happy Monday.  Today, here in the United States, is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day so many businesses and government agencies are closed.  So it's probably going to be a fairly low key day.  For me, I know I will listen to his speech and then I plan on working on some cards for charity that a lady at work is spear-heading for a nursing home here in FL.  How will you be spending your Monday?

I want to thank you all for joining us this week.  I think Debbie's favorite sketch was a favorite of yours, too.  You did an amazing job!  The favorites for the team are - and we want you to know, this is a hard choice to make, you are all fantastic....

Andrea's favorite - Card by #14 Donna R

Debbie's favorite - Card by #7 Daphne

Debi's favorite - Card by #8 Colien

Margreet's favorite - Card by #16 Henriet

Melissa's favorite - Card by #11 OlgaB and 15 CreaNancy (I couldn't choose!

Patti's favorite - Card by #8 Colien

Tammy's favorite - Card by #

Have a great Monday everyone and we'll see you tomorrow with Debi's favorite sketch.

1 comment:

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...