Monday, September 6, 2021

And the favorites are...

 Thank you all so much for joining us this week.  Wasn't Debbie's sketch great!?  You all did a great job with it!  Showcasing beautiful papers, great images and sentiments, I enjoyed visiting each of your blogs.

Our favorites this week....

Andrea's favorite - Card by #7 Judith Patterson

Debbie's favorite - Card by #10 Jolanda Johnstone

Debi's favorite - Card by #1 Tracy B

Melissa's favorite - Card by #8 Shirley Gentry

Patti's favorite - Card by #

Tammy's favorite - Card by #

Have a great Monday!  We'll see you tomorrow with another fun sketch.

3 comments:

  1. All lovely cards. Thanks for choosing mine as a favorite. Cheers, Jolanda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the DT Favourites.
    It was a great sketch but I just ran out of time to join in. I'm not sure I'll be able to join in this week either but should be back playing again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing me as a favorite. I am so thrilled with the surprise. Thanks again.😊

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...