Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #693

Hello TMS friends!  We're so glad you're here and joining us for another super fun re-visited sketch.  This week is my pick and I absolutely loved this sketch by Patti.

Here's the sketch....




Our team rocked this sketch once again!  Have I told you all how much I love my team?  They are amazing and I love how they make me look good....







Patti







Have fun with this sketch.  You don't have to do a bird, as you can see, Tangii used an adorable gnome and a little duckie.  Super cute!  We cannot wait to see what you do with this sketch this second time around.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the sketch and the beautiful and inspiring cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...