Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #714

Hello TMS friends!  We hope everyone enjoyed a fun, safe Independence Day weekend.  Today wraps up the festivities and but I'm sure I'll be hearing fireworks for the next month! 

Well a huge thank you to our friends who joined us last week.  We appreciate you playing a long.  And just a special shout out to #2 Jennie Maier!

This week's sketch is another easy one, once you get going.  I had so many ideas that I didn't know how to settle on one thing.  So I set it aside and did something else and when I was ready, I had a blast!

Here's the sketch...


Our design team did a great job to bring you lots of inspiration...








Patti







You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.
    I rotated the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...