Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #768

Hello friends!  Thank you for joining us last week and helping us celebrate our 15th birthday.  Before we get to this week's sketch, let's give a shout out to...

#1 Karen C

And the winner is....


#5 Stamps-n-Lingers (Mary Deatherage)


Mary, please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and put "Winner TMS #767" in the subject box.  Again, I ask for patience with me to getting prizes out.  I still don't have a car to get to the post office.  I promise as soon as I get my car back, prizes will go out.

Now, onto this week's sketch.  Remember, a shape is just a shape and can take on many others.  Feel free to use the sketch literally and use hearts or expand on your creativity and do a whole lot more.  We just need to be able to recognize the sketch.

Here's the sketch....



Before we get to the design team projects, I have a sad announcement.  This is the last week for our friend Debi.  She's been on the team for 4 years and has decided her crafting life needs to take on a different direction.  We have enjoyed her cards over the years and wish her the best.  Debi - we will miss you but hope you'll join us as a player.









Patti



And now it's your turn!  Have fun with this sketch.  Get creative!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the call out. Not sure what that means, but I do appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...