Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #773


Hello TMS friends!  Thank you all for joining us this past week, you all did a great job.  I am sorry that I didn't get around to everyone's blogs, I have been so sick since Friday night.  I've seen all your projects, but forgive me, I just didn't have the energy to comment. 

Let's give a shout out to...

#7 Joanne James - The Crafty Owl

Now for this week's sketch.  It's a little more challenging, but remember, a shape is a shape and can take on many forms.  Here we go....




The team did a great job....















Now it's your turn to play!  Have fun, we're excited to see what you come up with.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Take care and feel better soon. Great sketch, will be using it to create a scrapbook layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...