Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches #116

Good Morning!  So here we are.... a wonderful Tuesday Morning and we're ready for another sketch challenge.  We are continuing to Think Pink and we have two sponsors this week for double the fun!  DRS Designs and Print Candee have graciously agreed to sponsor our effort for Breast Cancer Awareness.

Let's get right to the challenge.  Here's the sketch that Theresa designed for us....


And now for some amazing inspiration from my team...

















Didn't I tell you it was a fantastic line-up?  Everyone's cards are so fantastic!  And I can't wait to see yours, so what are you waiting, go have fun.... create.... go Pink!!

To qualify for the blog candy give away, you must play each week this month, add pink and only participate in a maximum of 2 other challenges.


5 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [18 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic sample inspirations, thanks DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a great sketch, Theresa! And, all the DT cards were all so different--they were perfect inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad I was unable to play this week. I had somthing in my head, but no time to play.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I am out of the drawing for the blog candy.. I didn't get mine entered in time.. or did the linky just close early... :(

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...