Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday Morning Sketches #33

Good Morning! This is going to be a long post, so we'll skip the little anecdotes.

First of all, I am very excited to have Tracey from The Stamping Boutique sponsoring us this week. Her digi-stamps are so adorable and really fun to work with.

Here's the sketch we'll be working with:



This sketch was a challenge but my team pulled it off beautifully!



Up first, we have Theresa and her beautiful card - I love the colors she chose to use. That paper is absolutely gorgeous!



Next up is Tammy's super cute Love card. Tammy moved the center circle element over to the left and I love all the heart brads.


Here's Gabby's super cute card - love the bling! The cheery colors are quite nice, too and the image is soooo cute!



Laurie's card is wonderful in the chosen hues of purple. Her card is simple and oh so sweet! Love that paper, too!



Finally, here is my card. Instead of adding another layer of paper, I decided to draw in a frame around the focal image and add some hand doodling. I really like how it tied in with the doodles and music notes that is a part of the image itself.

We are adding an exciting new feature. Every week there will be a second random drawing and the winner of that drawing will be able to choose a card from any one of the DT members that was featured on the Tuesday post. The DT member will mail the card to the random winner.

However, this week is a JUDGED CHALLENGE week, so there will be 1 Judged Winner, 5 Judged TOP 5 winners and then 1 random winner for the Weekly Card Give-Away. So now it's your turn. Do your best work and then come back here and link up in Mr. Linky - we are excited to see what you do with this sketch. Of course it's not required that you use the sponsor's images, but if you happen to have them, we'd love to see what you do with them. Have fun!

** This challenge is now closed. Thanks for participating! **





12 comments:

  1. What a fun sketch and darling cards!! Think I am going to try and join in this week! Thanks Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful DT cards!! Thanks for a great sketch challenge. I'm all linked up.

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sketch..first time doing this one!! I added my link

    Scrappin Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Ladies!! Love the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards everyone! Y'all did amazing!

    Now off to see some of the entries!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great sketch and gorgeous inspiration. I am getting a wee bit addicted to these now.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. DT did a fab job.

    {{hugs}}
    Mary - TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful work DT, and another fab sketch Melissa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun sketch; I'm sure I'll use this one again!

    Awesome cards, DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sketch! Thanks for the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know the challenge is closed but I made my card and wanted to post it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...