Monday, May 3, 2010

And the winners are...

Good Morning!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I want to thank everyone that participated with last week's challenge and Lia of Lia Stampz for sponsoring us!  So let's see who won...

The winner of the prize from Lia Stampz is...


#18 Anne
** whoo-hoo ** applause ** whistles **

Congratulations Anne - please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com so that I can facilitate your prize.

The winner of the Card Giveaway is...


#26 Mandy Schneider
** yippeee!!! **

Congratulations Mandy!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com with your address and card selection.

We have a new sponsor this week, joining us is Stef of Glitterbabe's Art Shop.  I am delighted that Stef is joining us.  She has quite a selection of amazing digi-stamps and she is also very generous in that she offers some of these stamps for free!

So we'll see you all back here tomorrow for another fun week and a great sponsor and not to mention, plenty of inspiration from my awesome Design Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...