Monday, May 10, 2010

And the winners are...

Good Morning!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  We had a great turnout for participation here on TMS.  45 players this week - GREAT!!  Thank you!

The winner of Challenge #44 and the recipient of a great prize from Glitterbabe is...


#30 Kathy W.
** whoo-hoo ** applause ** cheers **

Congratulations Kathy - please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com so that I may facilitate your prize.

And the winner of the Weekly Card Giveaway is...


#3 Cardsbythelake
** yippeee **

Congratulations!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com with your address and card selection.

Now we'll see you all back here with a brand new sketch and a returning sponsor.  We are delighted that Jessica with There She Goes stamps is back with us to sponsor the week.  There She Goes has a such a wonderful variety of clear stamps and she just released some new ones.  I'd like to get the new Buttercups set in my own collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...