Monday, May 24, 2010

And the winners are...

Good Morning!  It's Monday, the beginning of a new week... just ahead of the long, holiday weekend!  Whoo-hoo!!  It's also when I get to announce the winners of last week's challenge.  Remember, it was a Judged Challenge, so the winner gets to be the Featured Stamper in two weeks.  So here we go...

The winner of the Judged Challenge is...

#22 Tracy Payne
** whoo-hoo ** applause ** cheers **

Congratulations Tracy!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com so that I can facilitate your prize from our wonderful sponsor, Carolyn of Busy Beauties Boutique.  I will also then provide you the details on being the Featured Stamper, too.

The Top 5 winners are...

#21 Mandy
#31 Lisa C
#36 Tina
#37 Kelly Becker
#55 Maria Matter
** whistles ** claps ** cheers **

Congratulations Ladies!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com, I have a little prize for you, too!

Let me say that the Judged Challenge week is the hardest week for me and the Design Team.  Especially when you have 55 players!!  Thank you to everyone that participated - we saw some really awesome creations and I wish we could pick everyone.  I also want to thank Carolyn for being a fabulous sponsor and I hope to see her back here sponsoring often!

And, last but certainly not least, the winner of the Weekly Card Giveaway is...

#13 Gisele
** yippeeee **

Congratulations Gisele!!  Please email at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com with your card selection from week #46 and your mailing address.

Alright, tomorrow is another great challenge and a new sponsor.  This week we have Melissa of Meljen's Designs and I am so excited about her sponsoring!  Talk about adorable images!!  So we'll see you all here tomorrow.


3 comments:

  1. Top 5!! Oh wow Thank you so much
    Tina xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners!

    Thank you for the top 5!!!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for chosing my card in the top 5, congrats to all the winners
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...