Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday Morning Sketches #47

Good Morning! Are you ready for another challenge? I know I am because I am excited about this week's sponsor. This week we have Melissa from Meljen's Designs with us. Here's a bit of info on her store...

Meljen's Designs is a digital stamp company owned and illustrated by Melissa Jenkins. She illustrates whimsical, fun digital images inspired by her kids and family. The Meljen's Designs store officially launched on April 1 and it is steadily growing. The new store offers a variety of digital images, organized categories, and a search feature. We have new releases every week on Thursdays, freebies at the artist's blog and challenges every Thursday at the DT Blog. Please visit the store to find more of Melissa's wonderful images!

The prize up for grabs is 4 digis from Meljen's Designs store! Wow!! I also want to thank Melissa for providing a few images for us to play with. I also bought one for my daughter to play with, too, I just couldn't resist.

So here's the sketch we're working with...

You are going to love what the Design Team did with this sketch!


Here's Angela's card using Sleepy Time Bear and this just has to be the sweetest card I've seen... today.  LOL  I also like how Angela flipped the sketch, gives a different perspective.



This card is from Theresa and it is absolutely breathtaking!  The stamp is from Flourishes Stamps and it's so beautiful.  I'm sorry challengers, but this card is not available for the Weekly Card Giveaway.


Here's Hollyanne's adorable card!  This image from Meljen's is Turtles Friend.  I really like the paper she used, it was perfect for this sweet little turtle.




This sweet and very yummy card is from Janice and she used Soda For Two image.  I just love the gingham paper she used, too.  So darn cute!!   This is also the last posting from Janice as her Guest DT term comes to an end - but I have a pretty good feeling we'll be seeing her again!  Thanks for being such a wonderful Guest Designer Janice!!
 

We don't have a card from Gabby this week.  I'll not share personal information because I don't have permission to, but please keep Gabby in your prayers.



And Jessica used the same sweet Soda For Two image and I really like seeing the variation of it.  Great sentiment, too.


And finally is my card.  I love sunflowers, so this was the perfect choice for me.   Fun papers and fun colors, too.

Alright, had enough inspiration?  Are you ready to try this challenge out for yourself?  Oh good, off you go.  Don't forget to leave some love for my design team and directly link your project so we can do the same.




13 comments:

  1. HULLA BALOOO, these are all just wonderful creations! I love seeing Melissa's digis in other's creations! GREAT JOB!

    Thank you for the opportunity to sponsor TMS! Your sketches rock!!

    Hoosier Hugs,
    Nicole (Meljen's Designs DT Coordinator)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards from the DT this week. I'll get busy and make a card! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch Melissa! I love the DT creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I {heart} Meljen's Designs and they will be partnering up with us also at The Shabby Tea Room in sponsorship soon! I'll be sure to pull out some of my images and play along this week!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the designs are great! I definitely want to join in on this challenge sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous sketch and fun challenge. I love Meljen Designs and was happy to join in!!

    Good Luck to all,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun sketch and lovely dt projects. This is my first time trying out your challenge. Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello!

    The cards are great!

    This will be my first challenge ever!

    I´m just wondering the size that the card must be made and when is the deadline.

    Thank you so much for such an inspiration! =)

    My Love to all of you,

    Tati.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the sketch melissa thank you :)
    awesome dt cards :) ( and player cards too!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome sketch and DT samples. This was my first time playig along, hope to be back next week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't know why it is not showing my card, I clicked on it...:O(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great sketch xx Thanks for a wonderful blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for another great challenge!
    I love all of the DT's cards!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...