Monday, December 27, 2010

And the winners are...

Good Morning!  I hope you all had an enjoyable Christmas.  We certainly had a great time.  The kids even got me to play some of the new Wii games they got.  I am so glad no one was taking pictures.  LOL!

Alright, let's get to giving out more gifts...  The winner of the prize from Paper Maniac is...


#21 NiMu
** whoo-hoo ** whistles ** applause

OK - if you all would like to see an amazing card created by a 4 year old child, you have got click on her link below.  I was so excited to see Random.org picked her!

And the winner of the Weekly Card Giveway is...


#7 Mary D
** yipppeeee!! **

Congratulations ladies!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com so I can facilitate your prizes.  Mary, I'll need your card selection from the DT line up from TMS #73 and your mailing address.

So we'll see back here tomorrow with a fun new sketch and returning sponsor, Elizabeth of Soft Pencil.  You'll want to be sure to visit her store and get your favorites that you've been putting off getting.  Elizabeth is going to be retiring her current collection to freshen up the store with new images.  I can't wait to see what she'll have in the store in the new year.

Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh!! Melissa, thanks for telling me the new.
    I really lopst this article!
    Go to mail you now.:)
    Thank You

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...