Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tuesday Morning Sketches #74

Good Morning!  Thank you so much for joining us this week for a fun sketch challenge.  I have a really easy sketch for you that is open to so many possiblities.  As announced yesterday, Elizabeth from Soft Pencil is here to sponsor us.

So here's the sketch....



And now for some super adorable cards from the design team....

First, let me say thank you to Elizabeth for sharing some images with us.  I think I messed up in distributing them as one image was used in a few creations - BUT my team is so talented that you'll see some really different ideas.


Here's Angela's sweet card.  I love the paper - so much fun!


Now here's Jackie's card and this is so festive for 4th of July - love the bunting she created.


And here's Jessica's card which is a wonderful tribute to our military.


This is our last week with Kaz's wonderful designs.  Isn't this sweet?  Love those stunning roses.


Theresa's clean and simple card is fabulous to ring in the New Year!  Love that paper, it gives the feeling of falling streamers.


And here's my card.  I decided I couldn't have too many polka dots!

Now it's your turn.  We can't wait to see what you make with this sketch.  Have a lot of fun with it and then come back here and add your link.  Please leave us a comment as we love to hear from you.




3 comments:

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...