Monday, July 23, 2012

And the winner is....

Good Morning!  Happy Monday.  I hope you all had a good weekend.  I did, it was just too short as always.  I'm in big time need of a vacation.  But enough about my woes, let's talk about fun stuff like great participants, awesome sponsors and a winner.

First of all, a huge thanks to Cupcake Card and Crafts for sponsoring us this week and of course, to you - our players.  Now let's talk winner.  The winner of this challenge is...


#21 Maureen W.
** whoo-hoo ** snaps ** cheers **

Congratulations Maureen!  Did you see her card?  So darn cute.  I'm not one for puns but this one is really cute!  And she made a removable magnet - dual purpose.  Love it!  Maureen, please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com so I can facilitate your prize.

Now, we'll see you all back here tomorrow for a fun sketch and we have a favorite sponsor returning - Doodle Pantry is joining us this week.  I love Laurie's images, so sweet - she's such an amazing artist.  OK, have a super Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...