Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches #155

Good Morning!  Happy Tuesday.  Thank you so much for all your patience with me in getting the winner announcement done.  We'll get to that announcement in just a minute.  I also want to thank Korin and Sweet n Sassy Stamps for sponsoring  us this past week.  SNSS is one of my very favorite stamp companies and Korin is such a doll!  She has an absolute heart of gold.

So the winner of the SNSS prize is...

#17 Message Keeper
** woot-woot ** fist pumps ** cartwheels

And the Top 5 are...

#1 Sara
#9 Sharon
#12 Tara
#14 Bastelarena
#19 Marianne
** hooray!! **

Congratulations ladies!!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com.  Top 5 gals, I have our pretty new badge to give you for your blogs.  Wear them proudly, you earned them.

And now for our regularly scheduled post...

We have Mandy of Cupcake Cards and Crafts sponsoring us this week.  Mandy just opened up a Cupcake Mini Store that is so adorable and easy to navigate.  Of course, the bigger store is still available for shopping, too.

Here's the sketch we'll be playing with this week....



And now for some inspiring samples...









Melissa


Fabulous right?  I have such a great team!  I can't wait to see what you create, too.  So go have fun with this sketch and then come back to show us your creation.  And I promise, I will be on time next week.  LOL


6 comments:

  1. Not much general living today so was able to get in before the deadline ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the challenge.
    I may have put a link to my gallery and not the specific card - not sure how it will turn out! It is called Birthday in green and ivory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much for the great sketch! You made it very easy for me to put a quick card together, and I appreciate all the lovely inspiration from your cards. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time here. Fab sketch. Hope to be back again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for selecting my card for your top 5! I hope I'll manage to upload this week's card tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun sketch! I enjoyed seeing all the DT interpretations. They are great! I'm glad I had a chance to play along.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...