Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tuesday Morning Sketches #225

Good Morning Friends!  Are you ready for another weekly sketch?  I really like this one.  Since I found MyMemories Suite digital scrapbooking software and learned how to use it to create my sketches, I'm really liking how I can add a bit more detail and they look so professional (even for me).

This week, we have Paper Pretties sponsoring.  I absolutely love ARTish's designs, the other designers are great - don't get me wrong, but I there's just something so sweet about ARTish's that tickles my fancy.

I also want to announce a new design team member.  I have asked faithful player Kris B to join our team.  I am thrilled she accepted my invitation, she was a bit nervous about it so please help me welcome her and feel comfortable with us.  She's an amazing card maker!

So here's our sketch...



And my amazing team....




Kris
feat. Hialeah



Melissa
feat. Esspress Delivery



I hope you're ready to play along and that you enjoy this sketch as much as we did.  Have fun with it!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful sketch and inspirational creations from the design team!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...