Monday, February 2, 2015

And the winners are...

Good Morning!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Enjoyed the Superbowl, if that's your thing.  It was pretty quiet around here, I'm still recovering from this horrible respiratory infection.  It was great to see so many players this week! Thank you for the great turn-out.

Of course, I want to give a big thanks to our sponsors this week.  Deedee's Digis and Kris!  You gals are awesome!

The winner of the Deedee's Digis shopping voucher is....


#5 Mel C
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **
(and not, that's not me)

The winner of the yummy paper crafting candy from Kris is....


#16 Joanna M
** more cheers ** applause ** whoo-hoo **

Congratulations girls!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #235 Deedee's Digis or Kris paper candy" (as it applies) in the subject box.  Thank you.

Now for the shout outs...

Jessi's favorite pick
Card by Grace O.


Jenee and Debbie's favorite pick
Card by Dorothy S.


Nina's favorite pick
Card by Becky 


Melissa's favorite pick
Card by Sheila


Thank you so much, again, for playing along and we'll see you tomorrow with another favorite sketch (my pick) and a great sponsor.  Sami Stamps will be joining us!  Have a super Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, I enjoyed the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh...Thanks, Jenee and Debbie for choosing my card as a favorite. Congrats to the other winners as well.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...