Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches #286

Good Morning!  I hope you're all doing well. Thanks for coming back for another revisited sketch.  This week, it's my pick and I didn't even get to play along.  Hollyanne and the dance team we're at Nationals this past weekend.  She's on the JV team and Kick placed 1st!  And Jazz placed 4th!  Whoo-hoo.... way to go Seminole Dazzlers!  Anyway, then the team gets a free day at the Magic Kingdom, so after work I had to go out to Disney to get her.  Uh... have I ever shared that I have a huge fear of going to places that I've never been before, especially when there is a timeline and my kid is waiting on me?  Well, it took way longer to get there than I had expected and even longer to get back home.  On a good day, Disney is an hour away.  It took almost double that to get home because of course it's also rush hour.  Bleh!  So I didn't get to play along but I promise I will be back next week.  You all haven't missed me anyway, not when I have the most amazing team ever!

Speaking of amazing evers!  We have Sami Stamps sponsoring us this week and my team made such a lovely display of cards to showcase for you.




Sami is offering $12 shopping voucher!

So here's my favorite sketch...


And here's the best team ever....



Melissa
be back next week

Nina
featuring Plain Tie


Now it's your turn to play along!  Can't wait to see what you create.



3 comments:

  1. Ladies, your cards are wonderful! Thank you for showcasing Sami Stamps images! Please come and visit us at Sami Stamps FB group page here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/ or follow our Pinterest board here: https://www.pinterest.com/grandmabonnie2/sami-stamps/

    Grandma Bonnie
    Sami Stamps DT co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this wonderful challenge! The DT designs are awesome!! Cheers!
    Suchi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...