Monday, February 27, 2017

And the winner is....

Good Morning everyone.  Thank you so much for joining us this past week.  You shared some fantastic cards with us.  I am sorry I didn't get around to your blogs, as I said, I've been sick off and on for a month.  We found a new home for Lula, my daughter's cat that she couldn't keep anymore and I'm allergic to.  I refused to give her to a shelter, but we finally found her a new home and I'm already feeling better.

A huge thanks to Sami Stamps for sponsoring us.  Let's announce the winner shall we....

Per Random.Org (I can't post picture again, grrr), the winner is #1 Carla.  Congratulations Carla, please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #391 Sami Stamps" in the subject box.

And our favorite picks this week are....

Debbie's favorite
Card by #13 JoAnn B

Wanda's favorite
Card by #10 Gindadapooh

Jenée's favorite
Card by #9 3 Cats and a Bug

Janice's favorite
Card by #18 Create365 Kathy K

Melissa's favorite
Card by #2 Donna W

We'll see you tomorrow with another great sketch.  Have a super Monday.


3 comments:

  1. WOW ! that's great news, I have won this challenge.
    Thanks.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Carla.
    Thank you Debbie for picking my card as your favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Janice, for picking my card as your favorite...it is an honor!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...