Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #391

Good Morning!  Thank you for joining us for another fun sketch challenge.  I am particularly sad that I'm not playing along with this one.  I love this sketch!  But I have been sick more on than off for the past month.  But I do hope you enjoy it.

Here it is....


Our sponsor this week is  Sami Stamps.  One of our favorite sponsor's.  The prize a digi image of the winner's choice.

Here's what the team did with this great sketch and awesome Sami Stamps images (linked).

Melissa


Patti
featuring Sweet Carrot Bunny




Wanda
featuring Asleep in Gold


And now it's your turn!  Have fun.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your sketches and to the DT for their lovely examples.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...