Monday, June 26, 2017

And the winner is.....

Good Morning TMS friends.  We hope you had a fantastic weekend.  My weekend was pretty okay, fairly successful and a little life altering.  My beloved Honda CR-V that I've had for about 11 years decided to retire.  So I had to get another car.  I was knew this was coming but I was really hoping for another year.  So much for what I'd hoped!  Well, I decided to take the car on a mini roadtrip.  I drove to Eustis (30-40 minutes away) and visited My Favorite Things stamp store.  I hadn't been there in quite awhile and this was their new location.  Gorgeous store!

Anyway, it looks like while I was out driving you were all creating fabulous cards!  Great job everyone.  The winner of the dies that I never did get posted is....


#16 Gindadapooh
**whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations !  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #408 TMS (M)" in the subject box.

And favorite picks this week are...

Debbie's favorite
Card by #1 Stampin' Up a Storm

Jenee's favorite
Card by #17 Lisa Lynn

Melissa's favorite
Card by #8 AJ

Wanda's favorite
Card by #11 Dorothy S

Janice's favorite
Card by #15 Amy Marshall

Have a fantastic Monday everyone and we'll see you here tomorrow with another fabulous sketch!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking one of my cards as a favorite and congrats to all the other winners. Can't wait for tomorrow's new sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all of the winners! NJ everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Wanda, for choosing my card. Congrats to all the winners. Thanks, too for the new sketch and the inspiration - lovely examples. DT members!

      Delete
  3. Congrats to all the winners/DT Picks.. Thank You Melissa for choosing mine as your favorite. I enjoyed coloring this cute cat fairy up and creating with him.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...