Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #408

Hi everyone!  Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  We have a pretty fun sketch this week that is so open to interpretation.

TMS is sponsoring again this week.  Have you noticed we're sponsoring more and more?  I've seen a lot of drop off lately with sponsors so it's easier to provide the prize ourselves.  What do you think about that?  Like it?  No?  Please leave your thoughts in the comments.

The prize this week is a cute little die set that I picked up at Hobby Lobby.  I'll post a picture later tonight.


So here's sketch....



And here's what the team created with it....



Patti



Wanda


Aren't these fun!  I have the greatest team.  We can't wait to see what you create.  Have fun!



3 comments:

  1. Awesome sketches as always. And so nice to have prizes. I'm even thinking about a give away on my little blog. Gosh I think everyone loves the idea of a win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first time participating in a challenge! Thanks so much for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your inspirations! And I like that you are the sponsor because your prizes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...