Monday, August 28, 2017

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends.  I hope everyone had a great weekend and it was all you wanted it to be.  I also hope our friends in TX that are affected by Harvey are safe and sound.  My manager lives there, too, and I hope he and his family are okay, too.

Thank you all for joining us this week - your cards have been fun to look at it and the different interpretations of the sketch have been so great.  The winner of the mats is...


#2 Ginadapooh
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Gina - please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #417 Mats" in the subject box.  Please include your mailing address.

And for our favorite picks...

Carol's favorite
Card by #15 Grandma Bonnie

Melissa's favorite
Card by #7 Beverly Sizemore

Have a great Monday and we'll see you tomorrow with another fun sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...