Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #417

Good Morning TMS friends!  I hope your week is off to a great start.  Did you see the eclipse?  Personally, I'm glad it's over.  I couldn't see it in Florida, we had clouds all day until around 5:00 pm. 

We have a really fun sketch this week.  I thought we were out of Jessi's sketches but I found another one.  So it's only appropriate to offer a prize of a few of Jessi's hand-crocheted mats.  I have a few in my stash that I am willing to share.


Here's the sketch...


And here's what the team did with the sketch.  My team amazes me!  Look at their interpretations of the sketch.  Just WOW!!




Pretty great, right?!  Now it's your turn to play along.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent selection of creations.... Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge and sketch. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Carol for selecting my card as your favorite!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...