Monday, December 18, 2017

And the winner is....

Good Morning!  We hope you had a great week and an even better weekend.  Mine wasn't as productive as I wanted it to be - but I still got a lot done.  I'm off to the post office at lunch time and I then I can check one more item off my to do list.  How are your Christmas preparations coming along?

A huge thanks to our sponsor, All Dressed Up, for providing our prize this week.  The winner of the digital image of their choice is....


#3 Carol N
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Carol!  Please email at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #433 All Dressed Up" in the subject box.  Please also include the digital image of your choice.

Also a huge thanks to those who played along with this week.  You all created some super cards this week!  Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

Debbie's favorite
Card by #8 Jude

Jenee's favorite
Card by #11 Theresa's Studio

Melissa's favorite
Card by #5 I luv scrapping too

Thanks again for joining us and we'll see you tomorrow when we kick off our Annual Anything Goes challenge.  Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...