Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #434

Good Morning!  Thank you for joining us.  Are you ready to kick off our Annual Anything Goes challenge?  I know we are!  We love this time of year because it gives us a chance to share our other talents with you or cards that inspire us.

This challenge will run from December 19th through January 2nd.  So you have a plenty of time join in - even if you want to wait until after Christmas to share those crafting goodies Santa brought you.  Winner will be announced right after the challenge closes on January 2nd 8pm EST.

As you will see, we seriously mean, Anything Goes!  You can share pretty packaging, a painting or a particularly lovely plate of Christmas cookies.  Tuesday Morning Sketches is sponsoring and although I don't have a picture, the prize is Hampton Arts Stamp Tool and a pillow box punch board by We Are Memory Keepers.  There may be some fun embellishments and paper in the prize box, too.  That'll have to be a surprise.

Alright, let's see what the design team has to share with you....

Carol
Carol's project is a gorgeous gift tag!  I mean, just look at the flower and foliage!




Debbie
Debbie is showing off her beautiful wreath with natural grapevine, pinecones and those gorgeous berries.  Love that candy cane ribbon.

 


Janice



Jenée


Melissa
My project is the coolest advent calendar by SVG Cuts.  I've been dying to make this and finally took the plunge.  It was so much fun to put together!



Patti






And now it's your turn.  There is one rule with this Anything Goes Challenge - you can only combine it with a maximum of two other challenges.  If you're selected and you have more than two other challenges noted in your blog post, we'll re-draw for the winner.  Have a great time!



12 comments:

  1. Oh this is fun! Awesome theme and beautiful inspiration by your team! Is it maximum of 3 entries as per the rules?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me again! I think I answered my own question hehe. I just re-read your post and see there is just one rule. I will be back again! Happy Holidays!

      Delete
  2. Love all the variety from the Design Team! Beautiful work! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't played here since May...not sure why, but this was a fun one for me. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You haven't seen me in 7 months and now you see me twice in one day! I love the projects the DT shared.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for gorgeous challenge. Happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous DT projects! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great inspiration from the Design Team. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing inspiration from the design team.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's been ages since I've played along. If I should not manage to play along this time, it's not for lack of inspiration. The DT projects are all amazing! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great inspiration and fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...