Monday, June 18, 2018

And the winner is.....

Good Morning TMS friends.  We hope you had a great weekend.  Summer heat is hitting high temps in my neck of the woods.  How about you?  I stayed indoors as much as possible.  I knew I wasn't getting to the beach so staying in the AC was my best choice.

You all did a great job with your cards.  I loved seeing all of them! The winner of the embellishment pack is...


#6 Stampin Hot with Carol
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Carol!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "TMS #457 Embellishment Pack" in the subject box.

And our favorites this week....

Jenee's favorite
Card by #6 Stampin Hot with Carol

Carol's favorite
Card by #10 Heidi

Melissa's favorite
Card by #12 Amy Marshall

Debbie's favorite
Card by #1 Barb Housner

Have a great Monday and we'll see you tomorrow with a fun sketch by Debbie.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks!!! I'm so surprised!!! Great way to up my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the shoutout as a favorite this week. Congrats to Carol on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like being a favorite. Thank you everyone that stopped by and commented
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...