Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #457

Hello TMS friends.  I hope you're doing well and you're ready for another fun sketch!  I just love what the design team did with this sketch!

What do you think....



Our prize this week will be an embellishment grab bag - bag will contain sequins, mini pom-poms, flowers, ribbons and a stamp from Fun Stampers Journey.  It's not pictured because as with all grab bags they're a surprise.  But trust me, you're going to love it!

Now let's see what the design team made to share with you....






Patti



Okay lovelies, now it's your turn to play along!  Have fun.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely sketch and samples! I made two cards yesterday starting from the sketch, but I strayed tooo far on both and neither looks close enough to the sketch to enter the challenge. Maybe I will try again, but it did help me get some needed cards done anyhow....

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...