Monday, December 10, 2018

And the winner is....

Hello friends!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  You sure gave me a lot of great cards to look at!  Wow!!

Quick post today so let's get to the winner announcement.  The winner of the Christmas stamp and die from Pink and Main is....


#14 AJ
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations AJ!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #482 PM Christmas" in the subject box.

And our favorite picks....

Andrea's favorite
Card by #14 AJ

Carol's favorite
Card by #12 Carol N

Debbie's favorite
Card by #4 Donna R

Lori's favorite
Card by #16 Vicki Burdick

Melissa's favorite
Card by #11 Suzanne H

Have a great Monday and we'll see you tomorrow with our last sketch of 2018.  We are gearing up for our Annual Anything Goes challenge in 2 weeks.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats AJ. Thanks Debbie, for picking my card as your favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all!
    I haven't had time to play, but hope for the next challenge ... two weeks add some possibilities for my very busy time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations AJ! Thank you Melissa for picking my card as a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo ! Merci Beaucoup ! Thanks.. I have just emailed you Melissa.. Congrats to all the DT Favorite Picks...

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...